My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, September 20, 2010

WORLD RACE BLOG

I've found it fairly difficult to keep up 2 blogs while being overseas.
To keep in contact with me best - please follow my WORLD RACE BLOG and keep up with the many stories - as I travel with my team to 11 countries for 11 months.

http://christyzbylut.theworldrace.org

2 comments:

hapi said...

Hi christy, Nice blog! How to add the Glitter Effect Mouse Pointer to your Blog

Street Creed said...

I SAW YOUR NANNY is back
Check out:
http://isawyournanny.blogspot.com/
for stories written by nannies and employers on how to get along, for bad nanny sightings and good, for salary surveys and feautures. We're always looking for people with personal experiences to share their stories with our best ranking blog.