My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

art




Lately I've been experimenting with my creativity by painting images on canvas the Lord lays on my heart. Here are a glimpse of two I recently painted. One was for my Mommy's birthday (which is this Monday!) and the other for a woman we babysit for who is having a little girl in a few months.

2 comments:

Chelsea Gallant said...

Beautiful paintings, Christy! I especially love how you wrote the scriptures around the pregnant woman. Really neat! Keep it up!

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy,

I must say, I always knew you were artist. I loved seeing the paintings in person. You have a great gift. I know we enjoy our real life view daily. I Love You...... Dad