My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, February 27, 2009

Chorale Tour 2009

In less than 12 hours we will be hitting the road for our March break Chorale Tour. We are heading to Ontario, Canada for a number of days followed by a few stops in New York and Pennsylvania.

Please pray for our group that God will work both in and through our ministry.
Pray for strength and wisdom, discernment and UNITY!
Pray that restoration will take place in hearts and that the freedom of the Lord will be very present in our ministry!
Pray for protection as we travel long hours and health as we sing lots.
Pray for the world around us that still needs people to GO and tell them about Jesus!



I will update when possible during/after tour.
To God be the glory!

No comments: