My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, January 06, 2010

silent company

Adventuring through old journals always brings about the inevitable discovery of old thoughts, ponderings, and findings. Here's one from my freshman year of college journal:

"To be silent with another person is a deep expression of trust & confidence and it is only when we are uncomfortable that we feel compelled to talk. To be silent with another person is truly to be with that other person." -John Main

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

What a great quote...