My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

graduating college

"Life is a journey during which we get to dance with people for a season."

It's been a beautiful season - of 4 years at Bethany.
I've seen the rains, and the rainbows -
been soaked and sprinkled - puddle jumped, swam, dove, and floated.
I've seen the winds, and been blown -
been refreshed, found new breath, learned to fly.
I've seen the autumns, and been captivated -
been perplexed, adventured, settled, been vibrant, and let go.
I've seen the winters, and been cold -
had the chills, frostbite, unthawing, and death.
I've seen the springs, and been refreshed -
found new life, delighted, danced, and laughed.

It's been a series of seasons - some unexpected and others prepared for. Despite the sometimes harsh winters, and thanks to the delightful springs, the illuminating and stretching autumns, I wouldn't change an ounce of my experiences at Bethany Bible College for anything but more time...
Time is precious, and though we search high and low for a pause button, it continues on - and days become weeks, which become months, which become years - and with time comes change - and with change growth - and with growth, the unexpected - the adventure + the fruit.

*Plain and simple - short n' sweet - a college graduate - that's what I be!*

No comments: