My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, February 09, 2007

a white horse

I was thinking today about how great it is going to be in Heaven one day, to be with my Jesus and to ride on the white horse He's prepared just for me..to ride as a warrior into battle, under direction of the King of the entire universe! Bethany Dillon's song "Dreamer" always brings a smile to my face with the words "...the King in the winner's circle, on the horse He won for me..."



Lord, you amaze me.
You capture me with Your love and cover me with Your grace.
You heal me when I'm broken and stretch me in Your plans.
O how I want to know You more dear King of my heart!
To be called your child and your bride, used as your vessel,I do not deserve.
You are Mighty!

No comments: