My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

You oh Lord

The words from a song of a beloved sister of faith have blessed my heart and beckoned me to press on...to praise God who gives me life and breath through joys and struggles...for His glory.

"You give me joy indescribable...
my faith is unshakable...
You give me peace when my mountains seem - insurmountable.
Oh mighty are you Lord!
Songs of joy and victory resound.
Your love endures forever...
my Strength and my Song. "
- words by E.R.

No comments: