My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, November 19, 2007

flash back to 2nd grade

Today I dressed like "fall" and several people said I looked very cute. Looking cute somehow becomes a foreign concept when you are 20 years old...and it made me chuckle as I had flashbacks of 2nd grade...and how no matter the years that pass by,boys still think we're cute when we wear braids or "pig tails" as they may call them.



Some days it's just nice to simply be...to laugh, joy, and remember 2nd grade.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dad Said..........

Love this look......