My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, November 01, 2007

hearts cry

"Great is Thy faithfulness Oh God my Father..."
"Tis so sweet to trust in Jesus...just to take Him at His word, and to rest upon His promise, just to know thus saith the Lord..."

Who can measure Your promises?
Who can compare to Your vastness?
None has such majesty as You!

This month Lord, wreck me of all I am.
May I find myself before Thee on my face...humble me before you that I may increase in faith and obedience to You.
Tune my ears to hear Your voice alone.
May the cry of my heart be to know You more.
I want to know You Lord!

Change me God!

"O praise the One who paid my debt, who raised His life up from the dead..."

No comments: