My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, February 09, 2008

Mama will be proud...



Every once in awhile it is nice to rest and relax from studies and oftentimes for me, this means cooking an edible meal that does not look like it came from the cafeteria. Also, I have been experimenting with recipes and learning some of Mom's favorite recipes. A few weeks ago I decided to get creative. For anyone that's ever had Mom's apple pie...it's probably the best. I am not a giant fan of apple pie, however, this is a picture of the 1st apple pie I have ever made on my own - in Canada - at college.

Everyone I shared it with, had an enjoyable time eating. I think I appreciate baking pies...more than eating them. (Yes, it is homemade crust!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Daddy Said....., I Love Your Mom's Apple Pie.....I need to try yours also