My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

travels take #1

Off to florida I go in the morning...
I have the privilege of representing the college at the ABHE convention in Florida along with 3 other students from Bethany. We will be spending time in Brooksville with about 90 or so retired ministers of the Wesleyan church for the next few days and will get to spend time talking with and praying with them.

The added and obvious bonus to this:
1) Heart talks with wise older Christians
2) Florida sunshine
3) After florida I am on campus for 3 days and leave for Jamaica...who knew?

No comments: