My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, February 17, 2008

some interesting looks lately...



Here is a picture of me modeling veils at a local bridal shop - 5 of us from the apartment went wedding dress shopping for 2 of the ladies because they are planning on getting married in the not so distant future. No, I was not daring or desiring enough to try on any dresses, I have no reason to and did not desire to spoil the fun I'll have one day...so I modeled veils with 3 of my roomates. We enjoyed ourselves as you can see.

Below are a few pictures of me during spirit week, the one day I remembered take a picture of my participation. This is from extreme weather day- I decided to represent that time between fall/winter when it is always raining and leaves that have fallen blow everywhere. Though not seen in the photos, I was clad in my yellow rubber boots all day as well - and to make things better we had roughly 30 campus visitors and I went to chapel looking like this. Nice, eh?


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Daddy Said.....You look like Fall

Anonymous said...

Daddy said looks like you all had a blast.........