My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Birthday little sister!

Eighteen years ago I was a bouncy 2 1/2 year old excitedly peering over the top of a cart on which the nurses in Germany pushed my new baby sister. She was all mine and boy was I excited!! Over the years we've had many adventures and today marks 18 whole years of Sherri adventures.





HAPPY BIRTHDAY little sister though you're not so little anymore...you still remain a special part of my heart and I joy in our friendship as it grows and changes. I love you! May the Lord love on you this day as you celebrate the One who created you and knit you together, BEAUTIFUL in His image.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Christy. That's really sweet! I love and miss you a lot!!
~Sherm