My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

the hustle and bustle of spring

Do you ever feel like sitting still - not moving a muscle and hoping somehow enough time will pass that the sun will shine bright and warm - the cold and snow will vanish - and all your papers will mysteriously write themselves??

So are my thoughts this day..although a significant contributor to my desire not to move is my lovely sickness...which in the grand scheme of things is inching its way closer to healthiness on the progress scale. However, today IS day#5 without a voice. Sweet...

No comments: