My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, October 31, 2008

breathing

It's been a go go go kind of month, but in spite of all my going...I sense a tug toward growing. Much is to come in the next season and I have no secure, specific direction to cling to. I cannot begin to explain what is going on in my heart and yet there are 5000 directions I should be considering running toward - yet somehow I'm stuck - stuck in this moment - immovable, and uncertain about what is next.

I have just a little more than 3 semesters left of college...
This summer I'll be heading out on internship...
My birthday is in 2 weeks...I'll be 21 (already).

Time is so precious.
What am I doing with it?
I've discovered a few things about myself over the last few months and how I choose to channel my time:
I find myself so helpless when I'm alone. I choose to invest myself in the lives of others.
I hate being alone. I crave just being around people.
I don't need to talk or interact...just to be.
I love laughing.
I love feeling alive.
I love dancing - breathing - smiling - writing - loving.
I love sunshine and warmth.
I cannot sit still - I like to change activities frequently if I am not fully engaged.
I love listening.
I love learning.
I love teaching - discussing - wondering - thinking - processing - dreaming.

No comments: