My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Soccer Season @ BBC

A glimpse of our soccer season in the BBC Intramural League!
I co-captained the red team. We took second in the league! I had the best team ever - their attitudes were remarkable and I love each and everyone of them!
Thank you Matt, Eli, Chris, Danny, Ben, Kristen, Deanna, Aisha, Vivienne, Greg, Eric, Andrew, and my amazing fellow captain "The Austrian" Christoph!









1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Miss watching you play hard during the season....Love You Dad.