My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, October 12, 2008

sisters

I always love visiting home and sharing some special times with my sisters.
It amazes me how quickly we all grow up and change, yet through storms, trials, happiness, joys, accomplishment, or apparent defeats - my sisters are always there. We're a network that cannot be shaken, with a love that is unfaded by the tests of time and other persons. There are no two persons in my life so uniquely different yet special who hold a special place in my heart as these two. We've grow together, lived together, argued together, laughed together, cried together, traveled together, shared chickenpox together, cooked, cleaned, learned, been punished...everything. We grew together! I'm thankful for my beautiful sisters!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am thankful for the three of you too!! My prayer when you were little was that you would grow up close. I guess my prayers were answered. Love ya, Mom