My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

reunions and ceremonies

All the past PLC got to meet up with Prez
@ Smitty's for milkshakes and story time.
The BBC Athletic Reception -
honoring all those who participate in athletics on campus!
Ministry to Adults class family -
Dr. Taylor facilitated a class we all grew to love and admire this semester.
Psalm class family.
As a small class we grew close, especially during our presentation times.

1 comment:

Sherri said...

This looks like fun! I wish I had this many friends and this much fun. You look beautiful, too. :)