My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

a turn of season...

In 9 days I graduate college...
- 3 exams to write
- 1 speech to get 'formally' approved
- lots of thank you cards to write
- games to play
- hang outs to happen
- last conversations to take place
- good bye hugs
- prayer times
- making memories
In 31 days I will begin World Race training camp in Georgia...
- meeting my team
- visting my lovely Macon friends
- enjoying the deep south
- eatin' some chick fil'a
In 2 months my friends Amy and DJ are getting married.
In less than 3 months I will be in Haiti starting the WORLD RACE.

WOW!

2 comments:

Dustin said...

I am so excited for you! :) Your living a truly blessed life!

Sherri said...

That makes two of us! I agree.. you are so blessed sister. I thank the Lord for your heart and that He will keep you safe.

Isn't it amazing how we've had two very different experiences with post secondary education? Sometimes I envy your experience over my own... Wishing I had the true friends and memory making moments... I feel like I have to fight to keep in touch with people sometimes. *Sigh*

Can't wait to see you at your grad... I might even wear a dress... whoa.. I know, right?! :P Haha.
LOVE YOU SISTER!