My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

When in Macon...

After training camp I hitched a drive south with some WR sisters to the Macon area. After spending 6 months during internship living in this area, I was blown away at how quickly and lovingly these people welcomed me back into their lives. I had the privilege of attending HOG (the weekly young adult gathering downtown with fellow college students), as well as visiting Morningside (the assisted living facility I volunteered at), and Camp Pathway (where I worked for two months building relationships with many kiddos). I LOVED IT! I'm so thankful God allowed me an opportunity to visit with this beautiful network of brothers & sisters in the south.

*Camp Pathway staff from last year...*
Katherine memorized all 11 countries I'll be traveling to + recited them daily.
All the camp kiddos surrounding me with love and prayer as I head out!

No comments: