My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, June 05, 2010

a preview of WR training camp

The amazing P-squad --- my beautiful family with 74 members!

Tent-ville (a glimpse) from training camp.

Dance party in the parking lot, anyone? The P-squad LOVES to dance.

Team Hinds Feet in our first official outing.

The first two world racers I met at the Atlanta Airport.

The Caribbean parade in downtown Atlanta...my team was excited to find Haiti!

Team Hinds Feet at the train station
after our ATL (Ask the Lord) day of ministry.

No comments: