My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Banquet fun!


The Lady RAs on campus: Katey Merriman, Christy Zbylut, Karen Kay, Amy DeMings & Brittany Prime

My lovely roomate Sarah and friend Zach.

Evan and I

Testify courtesy of a little photo editing. :)

Caught being silly with the camera...I don't remember what we were laughing about but we laugh often about life, so I'm certain it was a good time.

The boys wanted us to pose creatively...so we crouched down in our puffy dresses and pretended like we were telling secrets - they always complain about girls telling secrets...so once again, this was fun.

Amy and I

Flowers...roses actually. (Yes, I finally got flowers, not a potted plant.Yippee) ahha The flowers are from two of my guy friends Anthony and Evan for Christmas banquet and helping coach soccer. Very sweet.

Testify (minus photo editing) singing "All That Thrills My Soul"

Mikey and I at the banquet table. (He commented that he likes this picture because our eyes match - I have to agree about that.)

Mikey is a superhero, EVEN at Christmas Banquet...Isn't that a sweet belt?

The gang or "team" as Sarah would say: Evan, Sarah, Zach and I.

Kathy Shanks and Joette (a.k.a- Hershey's Kisses - they worse size 72 pants together and 'hobbled' (I believe that would be an appropriate term) around at banquet.It allowed for some good hearty laughter.)

RA ladies with photo-editing.

Our group for the evening: Christy, Evan, Ally, Zach & my wonderful roomate Sarah

Roomate fun again...we decided to kick up our heels and have a little fun.

My amazing prayer partner Carly Kruse and I.

Me smelling the pretty flowers from Banquet.

Natalie Pendell from Randleman, North Carolina. It blesses me everytime I think of how God has brought her to Bethany. One year ago she was laying in a hosptial bed dying, of an unknown disease, untreatable to human knowledge and quite hopeless. We prayed for her on Chorale tour last year when we traveled down south and God healed her body. Bless the Lord for restoration power!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I really enjoyed reading your blogs this morning. Your view of life is so pure and hopeful... it was necessary to be reminded of simplicity this morning.... i love you Christy and am proud of you and the person you are.