My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Eve "dress up" fun

After returning home from an evening of fun with our family, my sisters and I decided to gather every gown, shoe, hat, and accessory we could find to play a little dress up. Our main goal was to "look like a princess with a hint of humor and fun" - here are the results of our Christmas Eve creativity and fun. Who knows, maybe I'll sport the blonde wig in the New Year...probably not, but perhaps.




















3 comments:

Debbie said...

Very fun and very cute :)
I would have loved to be part of the sillyness... crazy dressups and pictures ahhh the joys!

Anonymous said...

HA! I love the one of Sherri in the pink helmet and goggles!!

Anonymous said...

casey here from New Zealand
i tiped in on google christmas and this blog came up so i looked at it and it is very cool check out my blog