My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, December 23, 2007

a yankee swap project...

Apparently the family is doing a "yankee swap" at our gathering tomorrow...I decided to get a little creative and make my contribution...here's my documentation of the project.







Yes, that's right...Hershey's Pot of Gold has become Zibby's Pot of Gold thanks to a little glue and magazine letters...also the contents have been changed. I hope my *creativity* is appreciated.

At one time the box was decorated with delicious caramels, chocolates, and turtles...but now is the home of : prunes, peanuts, apricots, walnuts, macadameas, peanut butter/white/chocolate chips, a few pieces of 'other' chocolate and the all famous cashews. I hope no one is too disappointed.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

Would be way better than chocolates! Bring on the prunes :)