My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

a birthday date

It was a dark morning - 2:30 am came quickly as I merged onto I-16 heading east toward Hilton Head Island. My goal and destination were one in the same - get to the beach in time to catch a beautiful birthday sunrise over the ocean. My mission was a success and the artistry stunning. God even had 3-4 big dolphins playing not far out from the shore. I squealed with delight at this special treat. I was amazed that a birthday date day could be quite so special.










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is beautiful! Thanks for sharing! :o)

Love you,
-smz