My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, November 03, 2009

torn

The other night I was hurting,
but I did not find you there.
The other night I was hurting,
on the brink of great despair.

Sometimes I wish and wonder -
and I find my heart wants more.
Sometimes I'm lost and wondering
amongst the raging storm.

A simple plastic smile is all it takes
to turn the questions away -
but no one seemed to wonder -
just how I cared today.

Behold the beauty of wonders untold.
This life has nothing and I feel quite alone.
I realize I am not my own...
and that is where I die.

Yet sure enough I find my breath,
and in Christ I am ALIVE!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this, Christy.
- smz

Anonymous said...

Why haven't you posted anything new since November 3rd?! - smz

christy said...

sorry! I need to absolutely! I haven't had internet with my computer near by so I haven't been able to post anything! I will though! I want to post pictures asap...i think I have one post available!