My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, November 08, 2009

perfect love casts out all fear

(A simple description of a recent experience in my heart:)

Freedom at last!
Fully free!
Beauty
unfailing Love
overflowing Love
overwhelming Love
worship
restlessness
blockage
stirring
confronting
anointing
deliverance
emptying
filling with LOVE
peace
joy
REST
empowered
perfected in Love!

"There is no fear in love; but perfect love casts out fear: because fear has torment. He that fears is not made perfect in love."
- 1 John 4:18

No comments: