My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, April 21, 2007

a glimpse of what I have been up to in picture form


Athletic Awards Banquet : Received the Female Rookie of the Year Award

Puddle Jumping downtown with Amy, Sheena & Shane.







A beautiful day called for some spontaneity...remembering the good old days of elementary school and middle school...various BBC students gathered together in the parking lot for an hour+ of jumproping/double dutching fun.


Giving credit where credit is due: Shane Grant took the first 6 photos of this post and Zach Schible snapped the jumproping photos! Thanks guys for blessing us with your talent.

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

oh goodness that looks like fun!

me and my new friends down here totally had a picnic this past saturday at 10pm! in the church parking lot!

i love how God blesses the time that we can share with friends. :)

speaking of sharing blessed-time with friends............you should come and visit me very soon! :) love you, christy.

Anonymous said...

That looks like lots of fun!!!Love ya, Mom

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had a blast...It must have been a little cold in the water.... The Yard games looked fun also. Love Dad