My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, April 08, 2007

He lives!

Happy Easter everyone!
Take some time to remember the reason we recognize this day.
Christ is risen. He is alive!
He conquered death to pay the debt of our sins.
I am so unworthy and so blessed.

The lyrics of this song "He Lives" are powerful.
Blessings to you on this day! God be with you!



More than a Baby in a manger
To whom nobles would humbly bow their knee
Or the young Man heaven knew as Savior
He is alive in me
More than the Man who walked on water
Or the One who cause blinded eyes to see
Greater than all the signs and wonders
He is alive in me

He lives He lives
Conquered the grave and covered our sins
He lives He lives
Death couldn't hold the promise within
He lives

More than a Man who heard hosanna
From the same who cried crucify the King
Freely He gave as they demanded
Yet still He's alive in me
More than the Man mankind rejected
With nails in His hands and through His feet
The end told much more than they expected
For everyone knows in three days He rose
With power forever to redeem you and me

Death where is your sting
He's alive
Grave your victory
He's alive
Jesus holds the keys He reigns
He reigns forever and ever

3 comments:

swITCHFUTgUY said...

i love that song.

christy said...

Tis' a great song indeed Shane!

Anonymous said...

He did make the supreme sacrifice which we become complacent to at time. Love ya Christy! Mom