My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

a summer project

This summer I was given the task of putting on my creativity cap to create, build, construct, and execute successfully several "giant" games for our Giant Health and Satefy Fair during the Caribou Cares About Kids Festival, held annually each year in town. My adventure also included the constructing of a giant movie screen from paint, sheets, staples and wood for a family movie night under the stars. I have no pictures of the movie night, but I will say the park was filled with many little ones, teenagers, parents, grandparents, etc. and everyone seemed to have a lovely time. Our summer efforts turned out to be a huge success. Below are few glimpses of the process of creating some of these games and the movie screen.












1 comment:

Christa said...

WOW! Good job:)