My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, September 03, 2007

greetings from Canada

Just wanted to notify all you dear friends that I an indeed alive and well - in Canada.

The weather has been gorgeous and campus is once again a bustling place filled with unpacking, greetings and the classic 3 welcome to Bethany questions: (What's your name? What are you studying? Where are you from?) Conversations are rarely in depth for the first week or so...but there has been much dancing and singing of praise music in Apartment 220 and many greetings and hugs from beloved brothers and sisters...all awaited for over the summer months.

I'm truly in awe at the wondrous work of our great God and how He showers us as His treasured children daily. God has truly shown Himself real and faithful in the smallest of things in my life...a greeting from an old friend...a phone call from one who makes me heart smile in a way few would understand - a way I'd care to share with the occasional person, but nothing more.

God is good.
My heart is being broken, blessed, stretched, healed, strengthened, convicted, and I am enjoying basking in the loveliness of our Lord.

Special things are occurring in my life at this time and I'm finding as I stand or sit in the silence and simply listen...words,songs, etc. are being poured into my heart. It's one of the strangest experiences I've ever had, but I choose to embrace it and commit to give my all in using the gifts and opportunities God is/has placed in my life.

Blessings beloved friends!
I'll update soon with pictures from the past few weeks.
Keep our campus in your prayers!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey.!!!

I found your blog!!!
You're such a special young woman and a blessing in my life.

Love you.

Mel

Debbie said...

I liked the chance to walk with you this week! Glad you are getting settled in and things are so great at BBC. I'm in Texas visiting my best friend right now...it's really nice to have a little break from everything and be with her! loveya lots!

Anonymous said...

I know who called :) :)
Glad you are getting connected back with Friends from last school year.

Love Ya Always.........