My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, September 11, 2009

remembering

I'd just encourage everyone to take a moment in their day to remember this significant day and series of events in our country's history. 8 years ago, on a chilling, fall, brilliantly sunny day - our country's idea of safety was turned upside down --- I still remember watching the events unfold on TV.



Remember to pray for the families of those still grieving their loved one's from 8 years ago - and all those who are survivors and still carry the memories of that day deep in their hearts! God bless y'all!

No comments: