My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

thoughts

"The easiest way to look up to God is when you're flat on your back."

Why?

because: "greater is the fire within us than any fire the enemy could bring against us!"

-Our college chorale ministered at Kings Valley Wesleyan this weekend and President Medders spoke a word about God taking us through the fire. I found these two thoughts both intriguing and so simply true...in my mind they fit together.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Happy Thanksgiving, Christy! :) Will I see you this weekend at church?