My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, September 08, 2007

christy's witty thoughts apres midnight

- Things are no longer taken at "face value" but "facebook value".

- Apparently a social networking system exists in which people must choose whom they associate with and whom they ignore. This is especially necessary when relationships end and one with whom the situation has nothing to do with makes themselves feel awkward about life and fails to see a way to remain friends with both parties.

- Those who remain uninformed must proactively acquire information or look foolish.

- Chocolate is wonderfully delicious. (no I'm not eating any this late.)

- A little game of duck-duck goose and ring-around-the-rosy keeps you young at heart.

- On a long hot day, nothing feels better than a good sweat(exercise) and cleaning off.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Christy.

You're such an amazing person...

I love the face value thing.