My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

living in the townhouses



my desk

the lovely bookshelf

a beautiful mirror

our refridgerator...complete with ABC magnets

the first blueberry pie I've ever eaten and helped bake avec Amy

a side view of our room

my bed and sweet comforter picked out by my awesome Mom!

sporting and representing the fashionable Townhouse RA Trucker Hat

"I'm singin' in the rain..." Yes, I dressed like this for Bethany Live.

Picture Day was today...this is what I looked like with my new haircut.

my lovely world map hanging in our room to represent our love for the world and my determination to study world geography

our sweet curtains

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Glad you are having such fun :)

Rachelle said...

awww, that looks like such fun. are you, by chance, one of nicole's roomies?

love & miss you,
rachelle

p.s. i'm going to see what i can do about getting up there for a visit this year!

Anonymous said...

Comments Lost 2nd try:

Well glad to see the room is shaping up. Looks nice and very roomy. You stacked the beds, Neat. Pie I bet it was sweet. Love the magnets..........

Love you