My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Friday, May 15, 2009

laugh out loud

Running errands for my dad yesterday afternoon led me to Walmart - as I was checking out with some groceries I glanced to my right and behold I saw something quite comical - there in a cart piled high in every direction, angle and pocket of space in the cart sat a little toddler. This little blonde girl wearing a bright pink dress sat patiently playing with groceries that were not only packed all around and aboveher, but were packed beside, behind, etc. It was hilarious. This little girl actually looked like a grocery. It was a picture perfect moment, I wish I'd had my camera, but this is my best attempt at drawing what I saw:

2 comments:

Zach d'Entremont said...

A very appropriate title for this blog entry. I imagine that it was quite the sight. Until I read the post I didn't have a clue what the picture was about, mostly because I didn't see that there was a girl in the midst of all the colours! I hope that you really enjoy your internship! I'll be praying for you.

Anonymous said...

bahahah that's funny. great picture!