My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Welcome to Macon, Georgia

This afternoon we (mom, dad, and I) arrived in Macon, GA...to begin the first leg of this new journey: internship. On Wednesday, Mom and Dad will return to the chilly county of Aroostook in Northern Maine, lucky them!

Complete with sunshine, a warm breeze, and beautiful budding magnolias, we felt very welcomed by the southern charm of the residents and peacefulness of this countryside. We've done a little exploring around the area and I'm excited to see what God has planned for me here over these next 6 1/2 months.

Stay tuned for more updates on this season of life and some pictures to show you what this place is all about!

1 comment:

CarlyK said...

so glad you arrived safely. I look forward to hearing how your summer goes! :)