My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, May 25, 2009

transitioning and preparing

I became a lifeguard this week.
We had a few days of intense training - and fun staff bonding.
Staff training for camp and our summer preparation will be in full swing this week.
I'm excited to see what God has in store for this next season of internship.
I'm blown away by His daily faithfulness and outpouring of love.
Developed swimmer's ear and had to get some ear drops today at the clinic.
Met an older couple who, this week, celebrated their 58th wedding anniversary.
It blows me away how people can spend an entire *lifetime* together.
I hope one day to love like this - to share a life for the glory of God.
I trust that though I don't know who "he" is yet, that God is right now raising up and preparing a wonderful, faithful, strong, and consistent man of God to be my husband - who values purity, lives with Christ at the center of all he does and thinks, and whose character is a reflection of the Lord.

I'll update later on this week about intern adventures.
I appreciate your prayers and thoughts! God bless!

No comments: