My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Adventures in 'Quispamsis' (last Sunday)

So, last Sunday morning we headed to Quispamsis to go to Kings Valley Wesleyan Church again, with the blessing of being able to celebrate Nicole's Mom's birthday afterward, complete with freshly cooked, homemade food: roast beef, potatoes, carrots, rolls & icecream cake. We certainly leave there well fed. It was a gorgeous day and a great day to share in fellowship with fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. It's nice to celebrate God's goodness and blessings over delightful food and heartfilled laughter.
God is certainly gracious and good.
He is constantly showing us His favor!
(Nicole *roomate*, Nicole's Dad & Nicole's Mom *birthday girl*)
Tim, Trevor, Derrek, Ben & Chris (the boys, waiting for the yummy grub)
Group photo on the Finlay's porch -t'was a gorgeous day outside!
The girls: Jess, Christy & Nicole

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

Heeyyyyy, I recognize that dress you're wearing! ;)

I'm sorry that I haven't responded to your email yet...I have been stretched extremely thin this past week. I will try to email you back today. :)

Love & Miss You!