My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

He is near

In fellowship...
In walks...
In meal times minus family...
On the field...
In the wind...
Shining the sun, warming the earth...
Down the hill...
Up the hill...
Rustling in the leaves...
In laughter...
In long talks...
In Your Living Word...

You, O Lord are always present. Your plans are great and good.
You fill us with a confident hope and a peace that surpasses all understanding.
You love on us in all things great and small.
Daily as I meditate on Your word, I find You.
The more I seek You, the more You reveal Yourself in ways like never before.
You are deep.
You are mighty.
You are good. All the time, You are good!

3 comments:

Rachelle said...

Hey, Christy. :) Did you get my email the other day?

Debbie said...

Well said Christy! I miss you lots! I hope your loving BBC and I hope things are going better than you ever imagined they would.
Love you...

Anonymous said...

amen and well said, sister friend. your words are worship and your worship inspires me to adore Him as well. bless you today