My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

BBC Sports - (what I've been up to...)

Game #2 blue vs. gray...(that's me down in the right corner, kickin the ball OUT of bounds)
A cool pal named Shane...He came prepared, top hat n' all.
Okay, so Chris took this picture and I'm not entirely sure what I was doing...it looks like I may or may not be curtsying.
Erica & Me...GO BLUE TEAM!!!!
The BBC Lady Blazers, being caught during a candid moment after our victorious tourney game today!
This is Dj looking "sporty"...Erica chucked a ball at him as he posed for this and I actually enjoy the way the picture came out.
It makes me look like I'm a pretty amazing photographer, eh?

BBC Ladies showing off our tuff-muscles!

*Sports are going well...more great photos and updates to come!
For now, just remember that "Sports are about ministry" as coach Starks would say.
God is good!

4 comments:

Debbie said...

That's cute sports are about ministry... kind of like the resort was about mission trips :)
Miss you Christy... but it looks like you are right where you belong! I'm happy for you... still miss those Christy hugs though :(
Love you lots... tell Nick and Chris hi too

Rachelle said...

my favorite photos from this one are the one of chris at the beginning, "curtsying christy", and the one of DJ and the soccer ball.

sweet photos, christy.
i miss you!

Aaron said...

Those pictures rawk! I recognize all of those places and a lot of the faces. It's awesome that you're getting involved and having a great time. I'm praying for ya. Say hi to coach Starks for me.

God bless,
Aaron.

christy said...

Debbie, rachelle & aaron: Thanks for your comments. I am excited to see everyone this weekend!

I love pictures.
I love sunshine!
I love sports.

Glad you were able to enjoy some of my adventures with me!