My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, October 14, 2006

attention: i made the cover-page

For the past couple of weeks many BBC students have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of the annual pictorials. For anyone curious about what exactly a pictorial is, it's kind of like a miniture phone book of the campus complete with photos,e-mails, program of study, ect.
Well folks, that day has come and here is a view of the cover page, fresh off the printing presses.
If you'll take notice in the lower right hand corner, you will find my smiling face.

I didn't realize it was an accomplishment of sorts to make this cover. I simply thought it was cool. Several upper classmen congratulated me and an innocent bystander ran around the student center wondering why he'd dressed up for picture day if he wasn't going to make the cover page anyway.

So all in all, it's not a big deal for me...but I thought that you all (Dad especially) might enjoy a small post about nothing other than be making the cover page. :)


3 comments:

God Is Love said...

I think you're the prettiest one! :)

LOVE YOU SISSY! :D

Anonymous said...

You look awesome. Congratulations on making the cover of the Pictorial at BBC. I think they picked the most beautiful girl on campus. Miss You, Love You

Debbie said...

Very cool! I love the picture!