My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Sunday, October 29, 2006

BBC Champions


So, we've been playing intermural soccer since the first few weeks of school, and yesterday we had our playoffs. In game #1 red played vs. gray and gray (the under-dogs) came out with a 1-0 win in overtime pks. Game #2 was an intense matchup between the green(Chris's team) and blue (my team). We battled back and forth for the hour, but on a great run, the blue team put one back into the net to move on to the finals.

In the evening, we were challenged with the championship riding on the line...battling against gray, we got off to a 2-0 start, with gray coming back early in the second half to notch one goal making the final score 2-1 blue team! Hooray we are champions and win the satisfaction of knowing we had an amazing, fun, full of fellowship season and as a bonus got to exercise multiple times a week, socialize and take a break from the books! God's joy burst from my heart. I enjoy playing soccer for God's glory or as coach Starks would say "it's all about ministry".

3 comments:

The Ramos Family said...

Congrats Christy!!

God Is Love said...

You're so awesome. I love you Christy! I can't wait to see you this Friday! WAHOO!! Muahs! :)

Love Ya Lots,
Sherri

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy....hats off to the jocks!!! We love you....miss you a lot !!! Love mommy and daddy