My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Saturday, March 31, 2007

change

Have you ever come to a point in your life where you have invested so much time, trust, and heart into a sitution, circumstance or relationship, and upon ending it you wonder: "What was this all about?"

Time is so tricky.
It breeds attachment, patterns & habits.

Trust should come easy, but rarely does by our own strength.

Hearts are fascinating, deep, and unknown places...where secrets and desires may stay covered and sheltered from all but one...the LORD.

Realizing that the Lord never equips us with something He will not use for His glory, I sometimes wonder "How or Why" certain circumstances are part of that training. Who am I to wonder? It both puzzles and blesses my heart to watch the Lord at work in my life and the lives around me. At the same time it stretches and challenges me to chase Him daily with a reckless abandon...unconcerned about time, provision and strength. I simply must trust God to sustain, provide and come through with His plans. Oh adulthood...

No comments: