My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

a photographic taste of Chorale tour 2007

Chorale tour moments caught on film including:
-Kara moments
-Bayley's chips
-sweaty armpits after singing at the nursing home
-bus ride entertainment
-hanging out at the church in LaPlata,MD
-a beautiful painting of the soldier at Jesus' cross
Cool Slideshows


Our day off in New York City!
I ventured throughout the city with: Tom,Josh,Jen,Jessica,Amy,Chris & Jeremy.
We had a blast!

Cool Slideshows


A few other random Chorale moments including:
-meal time in Brooklyn
-bus time
-the Appomattox Court House
Cool Slideshows


Stay tuned for a relection on tour and the amazing, stretching work God did in and through us during March break! Blessings!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

who has the m n m's up his nose? People come to the ER for that you know?jk Nice pics