My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, March 01, 2007

exciting construction around BBC

*BUiLdInGs are rising up on campus as the construction of the campus chapel has become underway...as a bonus to the benefits it will provide us in the fall, it is a lovely time passer and interesting adventure to watch the various beams of steel create a frame of our soon to be built chapel! Just thought I'd update on the construction in the area!

On another note...one bitty sleep until CHORALE TOUR!
Keep us in your prayers!!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

nice pics...no update? Love mom