My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, March 26, 2007

a reminder

Oftentimes the Lord will write a song on my heart. Usually the songs are familiar and on occasion, entirely made up. Today I was thinking about the LORD and His rich, unfailing love He lavishes upon us without a second thought, simply because He adores us, His children. I remembered a song the Lord placed in my heart a few years ago. I wrote it down both on paper, but the words will forever remain in my heart:

"I don't understand your ways...
But I know You're there with each taste...
Of life's known bittersweetness...
You hold me in my weakness...
And we cry Holy are You Lord...
And we sing Hallelujiah, Hallelujiah...
We cry Holy are You Lord...
And we sing Hallelujiah...
Hallelujiah, are You Lord!"

Jesus, you are worthy, much more worthy than I know...

No comments: