My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Nicole & Cale's Wedding

Last weekend I had the privilege of taking part as a guest at two dear friend's wedding. Watching their love grow and get stronger over the past year and such has brought my heart great joy and makes me excited to fall in love one day with the person I'll walk down the aisle and greet. The weather was beautiful and the ceremony shined with Christ's glory. God is faithful!

Nicole and Cale, God bless you!



Cool Slideshows!

No comments: