My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, July 30, 2007

our meeting

Thank you all who offered your prayers for the situation I shared in the last post. I am grateful for your words of encouragement.

This evening that brother in Christ and I met together at Tim Hortons (the place where all serious talks take place, right?) and I shared my heart, asked for forgiveness and shared my desire to glorify Christ in our friendship, whatever that may look like and whatever dynamics it may encompass.

We shared in laughter and caught up on life with small talk.
I'm thankful for this opportunity to grow and change, once again, more into the image of the One who made me, loves me and cares so deeply for me...my Jesus.

God is good and I'm beyond words thankful for all He has in store in both the near and immediate future...I'm ready to keep on growin'...

No comments: