My feet to go. My heart to love. Mine eyes to see and know. My ears to hear. My hands to serve. My life to Thee I owe. Your Word O God, write upon my heart, My mouth, may it always speak - the Truth about Your Love and Power - that all may see and know. All of me devoted to His call - Romanced by the greatest Lover of all.

Monday, July 23, 2007

buggies

For anyone who exercises, or finds themself quite joyful outdoors, do you think smiling while you run or bike could result in a lovely collection of bugs on your teeth?

Whenever I go running or biking, bugs always pelt my face, so I wonder...as I find humor and joy outdoors, is it possible I am also collecting a lovely smile full of buggies?

Every once in awhile, I imagine someone returning from an exercise outing and smiling, only to find their teeth speckled with buggies, like the grate of a car. Strange, I know...but what does one think of while they're running and being pelted by bugs?

No comments: